Reedley High School
10th Grade Counselor
Mrs. Mariana Arroyo
Phone: (559)305-7100 ext. 2231
- Welcome 10th Grade Pirates!!! As your guidance counselor, my goal is to work with you and your parents to provide support in your academic objectives, emotional growth, and social development.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may sign up in the Counseling Office for an appointment.
- If you would like to stay connected and informed through text messages from your 10th grade counselor, text @arroyo20 to 81010.
Review our RHS graduation requirements, so that you can ensure that you are on track. I've attached the graduation requirements and an evaluation form for you to use.
If you are planning to attend a UC or CSU after high school, it is imperative that you complete the A-G requirements and pass your classes with a grade of C or better. Attached you will find a copy of the A-G classes offered at RHS.
**As a 10th grader you should...
- Meet with your Counselor
- Get involved
- Get good grades
- Explore interests and possible careers
- Build a portfolio and keep track of awards, certificates, volunteer work, etc.
- Start learning about college
- Visit colleges