February 22, 2019 is the deadline for AP fees.
Please pay the finance office $5 per test by 4:00 p.m.
Payments made after the Feb 22nd deadline through March 1, 2019 will have to pay a $15 late fee per test. NO TESTS will be ordered after March 1, 2019
2019 AP Exam scheduleAP Exam test Dates
The 2019 AP Exams will be administered over two weeks in May: May 6 through 10 (week 1) and May 13 through 17 (week 2). Early testing or testing at times other than those published by the College Board is not permitted under any circumstances.
See Mr. Mendoza for questions and more information.The AP Program
- Provides willing and academically prepared high school students with the opportunity to study and learn at the college level.
- Each AP course is modeled on a comparable college course. College and University faculty play a vital role in ensuring that AP courses align with college-level standards.
- AP courses culminate in college-level assessments developed and scores by college and university faculty.
- Based on their performance on rigorous AP exam, students can earn credit, advanced placement, or both for college 90% of four-year US colleges and universities grant credit or advanced placement. Policies vary widely (and sometime within) institutions.
- For more information: www.collegeboard.org/ap/creditpolicy
AP courses prepare students majoring in engineering, biochemistry and other STEM majors in college. AP students earn higher GPAs in the advanced college coursesinto which their AP credit allowed them to place, compared to students with the same high school class rank and SAT scores who did not earn AP credit and who did not skip the entry-level college course.
* The full study can be found at www.collegeboard.org/research
Every year, millions of students all over the world discover that AP is more than just a score. Learn how they develop skills in high school that prepare them for college, and hear how they are inspired to push themselves in their schoolwork and in their lives.AP Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/advancedplacement