The 2020 Coca-Cola Scholars Program application is now open.
The application deadline is 5 pm est on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
All applicants will be notified of their status by Thursday, November 21, 2019.
For a listing of additional scholarship opportunities visit our website:
Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
Scroll to the bottom of the above link for those additional resources.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) students attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens (not a Temporary Resident), U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees - based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- On track to graduate this academic year (2019-2020)
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary Residents (Your Permanent Legal Residence is outside the U.S.)