Schedule Selection (Registration)
Reedley High School - Student Schedule Selection & Registration
Students and Parents,
The 2024-2025 Schedule Selection process is beginning! There will be a specific form to complete and a date window in which you will complete your schedule selection. Please utilize this website to help complete the process.
Step 1: Review Schedule Selection information and Instructions for your grade level.
Review the Information and Instructions, Course listing and Prerequisite information.
Step 2: Make a list of courses to select for your class schedule next year.
Use the course listing by grade level and talk with your counselor to map out next school year, then reference the information sheets to see the options and prerequisites for courses.
Step 3: Use the form to register for courses
After meeting with your academic counselor you will complete the digital form and should receive a preliminary schedule.
Current 8th grade students
- The RHS Student Transition Team and Academic Counselors will distribute materials and present information regarding RHS courses and programs options 2/1 thru 2/20.
- 8th Grade students will participate in RHS Campus tours on February 13th.
- 8th Grade students are invited to attend (with their parents) "Pirate Preview Event" on February 15th.
- 8th Grade students are expected to attend the RHS Schedule Selection Night on February 26 and 27th.
Current 9th grade students
- Counselors meet with students and distribute materials/ plan sophomore year 2/1 thru 2/20
Current 10th grade students
- Counselors meet with students and distribute materials/ plan Junior year 2/1 thru 2/20
Current 11th grade students
- Counselors meet with students and distribute materials/ plan Senior year 2/1 thru 2/20