HOW TO ORDER YOUR ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
Official or Unofficial TRANSCRIPTS for any Alumni of Reedley High School or Current Students
Official Reedley High School charges $5.00 per transcript which is due at the time of request. Transcripts may be requested either by coming in person to the Reedley High School Counseling Office or through the mail. When transcripts are requested through the mail the following information is required:
- Complete name used while attending Reedley High School
- Birth date (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Year of graduation from Reedley High School
- Complete name and mailing address where the transcript needs to be sent (if the transcript is sent back to the former student, it will be an unofficial transcript)
- Signature of the former student
- $5.00 remittance per transcript requested
- Also include your current telephone number
The following item is mandatory when requesting transcripts by mail: Copy of driver’s license or valid identification
Mail transcript request to: Reedley High School Transcript Request 740 W Manning Ave Reedley CA 93654.
*When a student reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level, the right to request transcripts is transferred to the student and parents can no longer request the student’s transcript.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Reyes at 559-305-7100 extension 2240 or email her at email@example.com.